Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are easy to put together and seriously delicious! With buffalo chicken, ranch coleslaw and buns covered in ranch seasoning and baked, they are perfect for sharing.
To start, you’ve got a rotisserie chicken, to keep it simple. Or you can slap some chicken breasts in a crockpot for a few hours and shred it up to use in this recipe. You’ll want to have about 3 cups of shredded chicken. Mix the chicken with the buffalo sauce and add it to the buns.
The next layer is the coleslaw. For these sliders, you’ll use coleslaw mix from a bag and add ranch dressing to it. You can make your own ranch dressing with our Ranch Seasoning Mix. Add a heaping tablespoon or more to your taste of the ranch seasoning mix to 1 cup Mayo and 1/2 cup sour cream.
To finish off the sliders, combine some melted butter with 4 teaspoons of our Ranch Seasoning Mix.
The sliders are baked and then ready to be devoured!
- 12 count package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (made with our Ranch Seasoning Mix)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tsp ranch seasoning mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper or spray it with non-stick spray.
2. Use a large serrated knife to cut the slab of sweet rolls in half, so you have a top slab and bottom slab. Do not pull the rolls apart.
3. Combine the chicken with the buffalo sauce and spread the mixture evenly over the bottom slab of rolls.
4. Combine the coleslaw and ranch dressing and spread the mixture evenly over the chicken.
5. Combine the butter and ranch seasoning mix in a small measuring cup.
6. Slowly and evenly pour the butter mixture over the rolls. Spread the mixture over the tops. Some of the mixture will pool at the base of the rolls, which is ok.
7. Cover the rolls with aluminum foil and allow to stand at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Bake covered for about 15 minutes.
9. Uncover the rolls and cook for about 5 minutes more minutes, or until as done as desired. Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.